Join Reff & Associates
Students and graduates hires
With the aim of strengthening our team and future capability to serve our increasing group of clients, we are looking every year for junior professionals and interns to join us with the ambition to grow into fully established lawyers.
If you are a 4th year student and you want to start your career with Reff and Associates in a competitive and professional environment that will facilitate an accelerated career development and access to some of the most exciting and complex projects in the business law market, we encourage you to apply for Junior Lawyers positions.
Your activities as a Junior Lawyer:
- The opportunity to combine in a very interesting manner a certain level of specialization in one or two of our main service lines (Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate & Commercial, Banking & Finance, Capital Markets, Competition & EU law, Employment, Real Estate, Litigation, etc.) with exposure to a broader range of legal issues;
- Work in teams under the guidance of more experienced colleagues (Senior Associates and Managing Associates), on complex projects and for sophisticated clients;
- Access to the rich local and global research and training resources of Deloitte Legal and Reff and Associates;
- Involvement in all stages of evolution of a project, from initial discussions with prospect, proposal development, analysis, verifications, structuring, drafting, negotiations, implementation, etc.;
- Direct contact and close interaction with clients and colleagues from other functions and geographies;
- Almost the entire activity is carried out in our offices; some domestic and international travel will be required occasionally.
- Fresh graduate in law, with high educational results;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (Romanian and English);
- Demonstrated pro-activeness in professional and personal development, e.g. through various extra-curricular activities or internships;
- An open, creative, enthusiastic and flexible mindset, looking for opportunities to exceed expectations and take ownership of projects assigned to you.
We offer you:
- A rewarding working environment where personal initiative and development are encouraged;
- A well-developed counseling and performance evaluation program that supports your career growth within the firm;
- A competitive compensation package.
How to apply
Send your CV, letter of intent in English and the grades and averages obtained during all the study years by email.