Dispute Resolution webcast
28 September 2021
Join Deloitte Legal on 28 September for an overview on dispute resolution issues from several jurisdictions. This 90-minute webcast will cover:
Dispute resolution at Deloitte Legal:
- Eduardo Villellas (Deloitte Global Leader, Dispute Resolution, Deloitte Legal) will provide a general overview of the dispute resolution practices at Deloitte Legal.
Mass litigation/class reaction:
- Michael Falter, partner at Deloitte Legal Germany, and Robert Griffiths, partner at Deloitte Legal UK, will provide insight on current litigation trends, with a focus on mass litigation, and present a corporate defence strategy to deal with the challenges that come with an emerging claims industry.
- A panel of Deloitte Legal practitioners will explain the specifics of cross-border disputes, and the peculiarities of disputes that go beyond the borders of a country, including the international elements of jurisdictions such as:
- UK (Mark Lewis)
- Hong Kong (Valarie Fung)
- Cyprus (Kypros Ioannides)
- Romania (Mihnea Galgotiu-Sararu)
- Russia (Vladimir Nikitinskiy)
There will also be time at the end for debate and questions. Please feel free to forward this invitation to your colleagues.
We look forward to you joining what promises to be an interesting discussion.
Tuesday 28 September 2021, 15:00 EEST (14:00 CEST)