Privacy Flash – Issue 21 has been added to your bookmarks.
Privacy Flash – Issue 21
Privacy at your fingertips
Privacy is becoming increasingly important to everyday business. Legal developments and regulators’ increasing attention to privacy are two of the key drivers behind this.
The aim of the Privacy Flash is to provide monthly updates on global regulatory developments, as well as relevant news and information on upcoming events in the field of data protection and privacy.
The new issue of the Privacy Flash is available on our website.
In this issue:
- European DG JUST: Brexit qualifies UK as third country for international data transfers
- WP 29 draft guidelines on automated decision-making and profiling
- WP 29 draft guidelines on consent
- WP 29 draft guidelines on transparency
- WP 29 guidance on sanctions
- WP 29 draft guidelines on data breach notification
- Privacy Shield survives first joint annual review
- CNIL publishes guidance for processors
- Irish DPC issues guidance on e-receipts
- Uber data breach